Awarding Procedures for design and construction projects
The Experts of “EGNATIA ODOS S.A are highly qualified executives who, through the multiple challenges met during the execution of this complex project, have acquired considerable experience and know-how in:
· The preparation of the Tender Documents for awarding design and works contracts or design and build contracts (through restricted or open procedures).
· Setting clear requirements for the engineering experience and financial capacity of candidates, in order to ensure their ability to meet their contractual obligations.
· Assisting, advising and participating in all kinds of procurement procedures for awarding design and works contracts, covering all pre-tender, tender and post tender activities.
All Tender Documents (Instructions to Tenderer/Bidder, General & Particular Conditions and Technical Specifications etc) are carefully drafted in accordance with the requirements of the EU directives and /or the guidelines of various Funding Bodies (World Bank, EIB, European Development Fund etc) and certainly with respect to the national legislation.
Furthermore, because of their involvement in International Projects based on FIDIC (Fédération Internationale des Ingénieurs-Conseils) Conditions of Contract, they have gained experience in the preparation of the “Particular Conditions” which include amendments and additions to FIDIC General Conditions.
· Drawing up of the tender documents for section Presevo – Grabovnica of the Trans-European Corridor X (SERBIA).
· Drawing up of the tender documents for the reconstruction of the National Road Baia Mare – Iacobeni (ROMANIA).
· Drawing up of the tender documents for the reconstruction of the National Road Iasi – Crasna (ROMANIA).